These days Tea has made their place in the life of every person. When you wake up in the morning firstly you want to take a cup of tea which boosts your mood and you feel fresh. But along with all these habits and necessity, tea has their own benefits and flavour. Tea has been a part of our culture from the thousand’s years.As per high interest and demand of tea in the life of people, caught the attention of researcher in different kind of teas and their health benefits and the team discovering many benefits of different types of teas.
☕🍵 Types Of Tea And Their Health Benefits 🍵☕
To consider exactly on purest forms, there are these basic 4 types and hopefully the article help you while buying tea. As per your requirement and choice you can shop easily these categories of tea online. For your convenience link are given below in the article.
It is found that tea leaves have been steeped in water and enjoyed as a hot beverage since as early as 1000 BC in China. there are large number of people who use tea as a refreshing drink and after taking tea they feel relax and soothing.
Oolong tea is actually a partly or semi-fermented tea. Oolong tea combines the health benefits of both green and black tea. An appetising tea with a scented flavour and sweet fruity aroma, it has some qualities of both black tea and green tea due to its making process. It is in fact suitable for people who prefer a low caffeine choice.
You Will Love Reading: How To Save Money On Food Bill
White Tea feels the least dispensation, trailed by Green tea (non-fermented) and Oolong Tea (partly fermented). Black Tea (fermented) is made to undergo an oxidation process, to which it owes a distinctive flavour.
Green Tea is made by withering Tea Leaves – and then steaming, progressing and drying them.Every year scientists are finding more and more health benefits in green tea.15 to 20% of dried green tea is made up of catechins. Catechins have very potent anti microbial actions.It experiences Minimal Processing, and contains 80-90% catechins and flavonols (10% of total flavonoids). The instilled leaf is green, and the liquor is mild, pale green or lemon-yellow.
Black Tea involves additional processing (i.e. aeration and withering). As a result, it has different levels of catechin (20–30%) and flavonoid content.
Black tea is by far the more general type of tea produced. The imparted leaf has a dark brown colour and a sweet aroma. Black tea is the most famous tea in the world.
- Also Read: Latest And Unique Party Ideas
To be more clear with, Oolong Tea segments mutual characteristics with both Black Tea and Green Tea due to its built-up process. It is more appropriate for people who desire a low caffeine option. White Tea is considered to be a far greater source of antioxidants than green tea since the leaves feel minimum processing.
When you are drifting through India, the one treat that leftovers a constant is the various types of Teas and their styles of preparation, typical to each region that one steps on.
So Many Benefits:
- Green tea is considered one of the healthiest drinks in the world. It has one of the maximum amounts of antioxidants associated to other teas. Catechins are powerful antioxidants that help prevent cell damage. Since green tea is slightly processed before it’s tipped into your cup, it’s very rich in catechins.
- Catechins are tougher than vitamins C and E in halting cell damage. Studies have found an association between green tea intake and a reduced risk for several types of cancer, such as breast, lung, skin, colon, esophageal, and bladder.
- White Tea help with anti-aging and reduce the risk of cancer
- Tea May Help Promote Weight Loss
- It Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Tea can lower blood sugar. Tea comprises of catechin and polysaccharides which have been confirmed to have a noticeable effect on lowering blood sugar.
- Tea can prevent iron damage. The ones who are by any chance suffering from iron disorders like haemochromatosis may be aided by drinking tea, which has tannins that limit the volume of iron the body can absorb.
- Tea can help lower blood pressure. Sipping only half a cup of green tea or oolong tea a day could decrease your risk of high blood pressure by up to half and those that drink more can even further reduce their risk, even if they have supplementary risk factors.
- Also Tea May Help Prevent Inflammatory Skin Diseases.
- Tea lowers stress hormone levels. Black tea has been shown to decrease the effects of a stressful event. Participants in a study experienced a noticeable drop in cortisol, an-anxiety hormone, after drinking 4 cups of tea daily for one month.
- Tea can create a soother but more alert state of mind. Readings have revealed that the amino acid L-theanine found in the tea plant alters the attention networks in the brain and can have demonstrable special effects on the brain waves. More simply, tea can help you relax and concentrate more fully on chores.
Enjoy your tea time with your favourite flavors!!
We hope you enjoyed reading about the Different Tea Types & Their Natural Benefits.
Do let us know if you want to read more on Natural & Healthy Products To Keep Yourself Fit or if you have one share it with us as your feedback in our comment section.
- Continue Reading: What Does A Healthy Diet Look Like
Feel free to share these Different Tea Types & Their Natural Benefits with your friends & loved ones, and let the World be filled with Natural Health.
For Regular Updates On Latest Tips For Lifestyle / Best Health Guides Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram & Telegram.